Upon receipt of your order and receive confirmation from our payment gateway that your money was successfully received, our system will begin the process of building your service based on the selections made during registration. You will be sent an “Order Confirmation” email, to the address provided during registration. describing the details of your service and second email with the original invoice for your successful payment. The status of your order inside your client area will be “Pending”. Depending on the complexity of your purchase will have to wait from a few minutes up to 48 hours, before to receive the 3rd email with access details to your service. Then the status of your order inside your client area will be changed to “Active”. In case technological time for preparing the service is more than 12 hours from the moment of successful confirmation of your payment, the billing period will start from the moment of sending the 3rd email which contains the access details to your service. We are not responsible in case you don't receive the emails sent by us. Copy of all emails sent will find in a section “My Emails” located inside your client area of our website. The access to this zone is protected by strict authentication mechanisms. For access use your email address and password, specified during the ordering process.
In case you are unable to start using the service with provided access details, you must contact us within 24 hours from the date of sent the usage instructions. If you don't contact us within 24 hours from the date of your order, the item(s) you purchased will be considered received and successfully delivered. Complains about the quality of service and the initial settings made are only accepted within the first 24 hours after the access data is provided. All complaints and/or requests for service changes, submitted 24 hours after the time of sending the access details to the service will be considered as support cases. The standard support will be offered on a best effort basis. We guarantee that your support requests will be processed as soon as possible after receiving it. But we don't guarantee that your request will lead to service modification in way which to fulfill your expectations. In case that requested change can be implemented, but require extra costs, we will inform you about them, before to apply the changes. Then you have the right to approve the changes and to agree to pay extra or to decline them without any additional costs and obligations. The inability to fulfill your support requests in a way which to cover your expectations can not be considered as an inability of providing the service with expected quality. The quality of the service is described in our Service Level Agreement.
NEXT POINT HOST LTD provides pre-paid services by default. You will not receive access to purchased service without confirmation of your payment. We are processing only paid orders. We don't provide temporary or demo or trial access to our services. The delivery time for services paid via with check, money order, bank wire transfers or cryptocurrency can be more than 48 hours, due to the nature of these kinds of payments.
In case of force majeure as government regulations, wars, acts of God and others which prevent providing the service in the next 48 hours from the time of successful payment, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment. Exceptions of that rule can be payments which are under distraint under local or international laws, because the contractual relations between us cannot be in conflict with officially adopted laws.
NEXT POINT HOST LTD will not be responsible for delaying or doesn't receiving the service with the expected quality in case of actions from the client or 3rd parties which prevent that. For example, slow access to our service in case usage of poor quality internet connection at the location where is the client or usage of anonymizing services like VPN, Proxy, and others. Blocking access to our services in countries with active Internet access filtering and etc.
Our money-back guarantee gives you peace of mind that our services will meet the expectations set in our TOS. To the maximum extent applicable under national law and without affecting your rights as a consumer, the money-back guarantee is your sole and exclusive remedy should our services fail to meet the expectations set in our TOS.
Products purchased may be refunded only if canceled within the refund period specified below in this policy. Some products have different policies or requirements for a refund associated with them, including some products that are not eligible for a refund under any circumstance. Please see below for refund terms applicable to such products.
“Date of the transaction”, for the purpose of this Refund Policy, means the date of initial purchase of any product or service is processed by Next Point Host LTD in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable product or service agreement.
“Refund Period”, you may cancel a product at any time, but a refund will only be issued if you request a refund through your User Area with Next Point Host LTD's customer service within the refund time frame specified for the applicable product, if available at all. You can not submit a refund request via email, phone call or mail to the physical address of the company! According to the laws in force, we must determine in a clear way who is the person or company that will receive the money. In order to make these checks, we must be using only reliable way of communication via our website. All other ways for communication will be considered, as unreliable. We will not process requests from unidentified sources.
After submitting the cancellation request YOU WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE SERVICE THROUGH THE END OF YOUR CURRENT BILLING PERIOD. No Refund After Account Closure. If eligible for a refund, it is necessary for you to request a refund prior to account closure. You may elect to close your account with us at any time, but upon account closure, you will no longer be eligible for a refund as otherwise permitted under this Refund Policy.
Standard Refund Terms
Annual Plans — Within 30 days of the date of the transaction.
Monthly Plans* — Within 48 hours of the date of the first transaction using for initial purchasing of product or service.
*Monthly Plans include all plans with less than a 1-year term (e.g., 3 months, 6 months, etc.).
Products with Special Refund Terms
If an Expert Service has already been performed, then it is non-refundable. If not yet performed, eligible for a refund within 30 days of the date of the transaction.
Get Started Service
If a Get Started Service has already been performed, then it is non-refundable. If not yet performed, eligible for a refund within 30 days of the date of the transaction.
Purchased Product with Free Domain
In the event any purchased product includes a free domain name, if you cancel the purchased product, the list price for the domain name will be deducted from the refund amount. The list price is the price of the domain name listed on Next Point Host's website and is not subject to any promotion, discount, or other reduction in price.
Refunds may be granted if the plan is canceled prior to the end of the billing cycle and none of the credits have been used. If a Service has already been performed during the month, then that month is non-refundable (if not yet performed, eligible for a refund within 30 days of the date of the transaction). Future unused months of the services may also be refunded if the plan is canceled and a pre-payment was made.
Transactions which are Not Eligible for Refund.
• All kind of administrative and licenses fees - setup fees, activation and reactivation fees, license fees, upgrade/downgrade/migration fees, SSL certificates fees, redemption fees, and others.
• Auctions Memberships.
• Configuration Add-Ons.
• The renewal transactions no matter of plan duration and the way they were made - manually or automatically via subscription profile, created earlier are non-refundable. After renewal will continue to have access to the service through the end of the prepaid period.
• Cloud Servers.
• Merchant Accounts
• Domain name and Domain Privacy (ID Protect) fees are not refundable and may be due upon cancellation even if waived initially as part of a special promotion.
• Dedicated Hosting Services or Third Party Services are not covered by the money back guarantee.
• Reseller packages are only covered if the complete Reseller package is canceled. The guarantee does not apply to the termination of individual accounts in a Reseller package.
• Packages paid for with check, money order, bank wire transfers or cryptocurrency are not eligible for refund.
• Additional static IPs.
• There are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. The refunds are provided only in full when product or service is eligible for that.
• All custom-built products and services which cover requirements of the specific client are non-refundable. This includes, but not limited to services bought with non-publicly available promotional codes (a.k.a. private codes) and/or discount codes.
• Prepaid Credits added to your account for covering future costs or buying new services. All credit balances are not limited by time. You can use them at any time in the future instead to make a new payment for our products and services. Exception of the rule can make, promotional credits provided to loyal clients or part of other promotions that were added to your account without payment from your side. These credits can be limited by time.
• Multiple orders of the same type of services. Regardless of the status of the first purchased service, the differences in plan or physical location from where the service comes. Eligible for refund is only the first purchased service all other transactions for additional services are non-refundable.